Product Review: Estee Lauder BB Creams


Most of my mornings are typically very busy. I have few spare minutes, which means blending a foundation flawlessly will not be an ideal job and this is where BB creams took over in my life. They are a staple in my daily makeup kit now and getting couple from Estee Lauder is a dream come true. I am honest about it. I have an oily skin year round, especially now that I live in Florida. I was on a quest to find a BB that wouldn't turn me yellow, grey, sparkling or without feeling itchy. Last year, I turned to my mom for an advise and she suggested that I try Clear Difference and Double Wear All Day Glow BB creams. The benefit of both is that it includes SPF protection, which is ideal for me. I can save time on applying sunscreen.

Estee Lauder Clear Difference Complexion Perfecting BB cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35
www.esteelauder.com | $40

It helps to conceal my blemish marks, pores and flaws with a specially formulated tint. The lightweight formula hydrates my skin, protects, perfects and soothes. It is available in 3 sheer shades to flatter a wide range of skin tones. I always moisturize my face first. Then, I apply it with the Foundation Brush starting with a few dots around the face. If I need more coverage I re-apply. I use the Light shade even though I have olive skin and it looks great. I don't find it irritating at all and I even use it on the eye area without problems. I don't usually set it with a powder but when I do it lasts for hours. My skin feels like it is breathing all the time. It doesn’t clog pores or cause breakouts and takes excellent care of redness. It doesn’t enhance dry patches neither feels sticky or greasy on skin. With no fragrance, it is perfect for those with sensitive nose. The blue theme colored packaging includes a card-box and a plastic, squeezable tube with nozzle dispenser. It nozzle was sealed when I received it and it is perfectly designed to squeeze out a tiny drop of product in order to avoid wastage and mess. The tube is a bit small than regular ones we see for BB Creams, but super cute.

Estee Lauder Double Wear All-Day Glow Moisture Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 30
www.esteelauder.com | $38

I typically alternate wearing this foundation with Clear Difference. This stuff is amazing. The finish truly is satiny-luminous without any hint of sparkle or shimmer. It lasts all day long on me and the coverage is light to medium. It blends like a dream. A really fantastic combination of non-drying, longer-wearing, glowy perfection. This does not sink into my fine lines or oxidize to a different color throughout the day. The finish is absolutely not what I would expect from a Double Wear product. DW foundations typically age me and give my face an unpleasant, mask-like look that I've never been able to buff out. I also apply it with the Foundation Brush starting with a few dots around the face. If I need more coverage I re-apply. With this foundation I don't usually apply moisturizer. I've noticed that if I do, my skin becomes oily after only few hours wearing it. Love the pretty peach and gold tube packaging.


❤ Have you tried BB creams? Do you like them? Which brand is your favorite? Share in the comments section below! ❤

Labels: , , ,