Product Review: Clarisonic Mia Brush


OVERVIEW

Clarisonic’s patented micro-massage motion works within skin’s natural elasticity to gently remove the impurities traditional cleansing methods leave behind. Cleanses 6 times better than with your hands alone in just 60 seconds. Skin is softer, smoother and more beautiful. Prepares skin for better absorption of creams, serums and moisturizers. Gentle enough to use 2 times a day.

REVIEW

A lot of people requested that I write a review about Clarisonic Mia Brush, because I always brag about it on how much it helped my skin. So, I finally decided to do it. I received it as a gift from my mom last year and have been using it daily or every other day for a year now. I absolutely love this product. I have oily, acne prone skin primarily on the cheeks, chin, and forehead that is very sensitive, so I was nervous about trying it as I thought it might be too harsh but it works great. Twice a day is a little too much for me to handle, so I stick with once a day or even every other day at night to take all my makeup off. My skin does feel so soft and clean after washing with it. I've noticed the little bumps under my skin seem to be getting smaller/less visable. Also, my breakouts clear up sooooo much quicker. A nasty cystic zit/pimple that would previously take like a week is gone within a day or two. Also, the current redness/scars from old acne are fading away very quick! After a while I noticed my neck and chest areas looked like it would benefit from the Mia as well. I've been very happy with the results.

What impresses most about this little machine is the durability. I use it and keep it in the shower and often forget to charge it until its totally dead. I charge in every 2-3 weeks. I personally don't use Clarisonic's brand of cleanser, and it's not because I don't like it, I just prefer to use my own.

It is important that you wash your brush head at least once weekly with an antibacterial soap so that you're not spreading bacteria you washed off back onto your face again.

I highly recommend this brush for all skin types, but especially for those who have acne-prone skin. Your face will feel smoother, makeup will look flawless, products will absorb better into your skin and you will feel like your are pampering yourself everyday!


❤ I hope that this review was helpful. If you someone who tried Clarisonic Mia Brush, I would love to know what you think about it. Do you like it or dislike it? If you have any other questions, I'll be happy to answer. Share in the comments section below! ❤

Labels: , , , , ,