My 1st Versatile Award Nomination


I'm so excited to be nominated for my 1st Versatile Award by beautiful ladies Carys and Leigh-Ann from Beau Teagenes. These ladies love tea, adore makeup, fashion, skincare and all things beautiful. You must visit: beauteagenes.blogspot.co.uk This is truly an amazing moment! Being appreciate it, means a lot since, we as bloggers put so much time, creativity and thoughts to our blogs. Thank you ladies for this award, you truly made my day!

WHAT IT MEANS

When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.

GUIDELINES

Thank the person who gave you this award and leave a link to their blog

Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly

Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award

Notify your nominees via social media

SO HERE ARE 7 THINGS ABOUT ME

I was born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan a Muslim country, located in Central Asia. At age 4, my parents moved to Silute, Lithuania. My dad always wanted to move there, since his mom was Lithuanian. Silute is a city in the south of the Klaipėda County, Lithuania. I spend my summers at the beach, swimming in Baltic Sea and traveling to different countries with my parents. At age 11, my parents moved back to Tashkent, Uzbekistan. By the time I was 16 years old, I knew three languages and traveled over 10 countries. I've had an amazing childhood, thanks to my parents for all that they did for me!

I work in the medical office for dermatology and urology doctors. I've been doing it for 7 years. I enjoy my job and people that I work with. Helping other people is another passion of mine. When they come up to me and tell me that their condition improved, makes me very happy.

I love the beach, warm weather, ocean and beautiful sunsets. I dreamed of living in the city that I can enjoy those things everyday and that's why I moved to Sarasota, Florida. I'm living a dream!

I'm a big cat lover. So far, I have two kitty cats, Blackie and Tommy, both males. I love them both very much and hoping in the future to adopt more!

My favorite food is sushi. I can eat it everyday and never get tired of it.

I'm a coffee lover by day and tea lover by night.

I'm an average woman, living a simple life, loyal friend, love my family, enjoy helping others, christian, hopeless romantic, married to my soulmate, blessed with two girls, likes to cook, dance and sing, always hoping to improve.

AND THE NOMINEES ARE

Kate ❤ "kate emma loves"

Joanna ❤ "pores for thought"

Arianna ❤ "flashes of clarity"

Lauren ❤ "cautivar"

Georgia ❤ "georgia jade"

Puja ❤ "berry bloom xo"

Kayleigh ❤ "very berry cosmo"

Mandy ❤ "a girl, obsessed"

Tiffany ❤ "will work for makeup"

Sophie ❤ "sophies makeup"

Sarah ❤ "ohh so glam"

Kirstie ❤ "a yellow brick blog"

Fee ❤ "makeup savvy"

Bethany ❤ "bird's words"

Lucie ❤ "hummingbird and the rose"

I enjoy connecting and chatting with each and every blogger I mentioned above. Their blogs are amazing and you should definatelly take time to visit and follow.

Make sure you tag me/tweet me once you have posted 7 things about yourself ladies, as I would love to read it.

I would also like to take this time to thank each and every one of you. Whether you are visiting my blog for the first time, following via e-mail, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest. It is such a rewarding feeling to see the number of visitors or follows increase, or to hear your feedback. The most amazing thing about blogging is interacting and meeting other bloggers, learning from each other, giving advice to each other and discover new things and ideas. With that being said, it is very humbling to have an audience to write for.

Labels: ,