Nails Of The Week: Nicole By OPI Let's Corral It A Night


I hope all of you had a great week! I survived another busy week at work. Couple of our doctors were out on vacation and so was my office coordinator. It was slower pace patient wise, but busier for me, since I had to take over some of my coordinator's duties to make sure that the office was running smooth. My oldest daughter, Angelika was involved a lot with church this week, which I think is an incredible thing. My youngest daughter, Annabella started camp this week. It has been a fun week for her so far, swimming in the pool, playing games and making new friends.

Today, I’m reviewing Nicole by OPI Let's Corral It A Night!

This is the first coral shade nail polish I've tried and instantly it became one of my favorites. It's a fiery nail polish that sometimes looks pink and other times looks orange. It’s actually a bright coral that can lean both ways like a nail-polish contortionist! This is a loud shade, and I feel like it would flatter a wide variety of skin tones from the fairest to the richest.

It’s bright, but not like a neon that seems to almost glow in the dark. This could almost get there. It’s on the verge of breaking out. I think it could be a good neon-gateway polish!




The color "Let's Corral It A Night" nail polish reminds me of a watermelon. It's the most delicious and one of my favorite fruits to eat in the summer. I would like to try a design to make my nails look like watermelon. This color will be perfect to use as a base coat. It pops so much on the nail, yet in the bottle, you might not even bat an eye over the shade. It’s one of those colors that you must try because it really has that "vacation vibe".

This is an example of what Nicole by OPI is known for: smooth, easy-to-paint-with formulas. It glides onto your nails without a hitch for an application that’s so dreamy, the only way it could get better was if the polish applied itself as you watched TV and ate a big bowl of delicious ice cream (watermelon flavor of course!).


The consistency wasn’t too thick or too thin – it was Goldilocks’ “just right”! I think that it’s a great polish for beginner nailphiles to use because it applies so easily and will help them build up their confidence before tackling tricky formulas that require more concentration. I used two coats + the top coat for the photos above.

Let's Corral It A Night is, without a doubt, my new favorite coral shade nail polish! I didn’t just like it, but I absolutely loved wearing it!


❤ Which coral shade nail polish is your favorite this summer? Share in the comments section below! ❤

Labels: , , , ,