Each Day I'm Thankful For


Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into life. Be grateful for what you already have and you will attract more good things.

I can think of so many reasons to be thankful for in my life today. In fact, if we accentuate the positive, we can all find so many reasons to smile about and appreciate what we have and what makes us happy. How many times a day do you stop, and thank God for all he has done for you in your life? We as humans take a lot of things for granted, everyday. Are you thankful for your family, your health, the roof over your head and the lovely parents that you have? Are you thankful for having the energy to do as much as you do in one day and being well enough to do this? And what about those gifts you have, whether it is your personality, passion, ambition or all three?

There are so many reasons to be thankful for, and today, I'm sharing some of mine.

My Life
The first and the most important reason I'm thankful for is my life. I have been blessed with an opportunity to live in this wonderful world. I may undergo hardships and trials (trust me, I've had and do have many!), but those are tests to make me even stronger. I wake up every morning and thank God for waking me up. I'm still breathing, I'm not in the hospital, sick with cancer or any other disease, I'm able to walk, to talk, to hear, to see. Life is Beautiful!!! Yes, both the Ups and the Downs. So, cherish every moment that you have, and live your life to the fullest. You only live once, so why not make the best of it.

My Family
I'm so thankful for having a big family. Unfortunately, we all live in different parts of the world, some in Russia, some in Uzbekistan and some in different states of US, but we find a way to communicate with each other and visit when we can. We are not perfect, but we always there for each other. They are the people who love me for who I am. I can't imagine my life without them. They are the ones who accept all my imperfections, and the ones who are there in my times of need. They are the people who will love me eternally. So, if you have a family, you are very blessed. Enjoy every moment you have with them, because there are so many people who wish they had one.

My Friends
My best girls are the ones who are there for me when I need them. They are the ones who cheer me up when I'm down and the ones who will love me enough to rebuke me if I've done something wrong. They are there to fight for me when I can't continue the fight. They are worth the gratitude. It's not easy to find good and loyal friends. So please, hold to them very tight and appreciate having them in your life.

My Job
Having a job today is such a blessing. Unfortunately, we still have a lot of people who are jobless. Even with college education, people struggle to get hired. I'm fortunate to have a job and very happy in the place I work in. I work at the front desk for a big medical group. We have several physicians here, but I mainly work with a dermatologist, urologist and soon pulmonologist doctors. I've been doing this for almost 8 years now and I love what I do. So, yes I'm very thankful for my job and to be able to provide for my family. I know that it's difficult for some of you to be thankful for your job, especially if you are in a position where you are doing something that you don't really love. But think of if this way. Treat your current job as your stepping stone for achieving your ideal work. You are gaining skills and knowledge from your current job, and you can use those in the future.

My Possessions And My Privileges
Big or small, I'm thankful for what I have. I may not have much, but it's better than having nothing. Be content with what you have. Remember, there are so many people who would give everything just to experience the life that you are living. Be content, but also, don't be afraid to invest on something worth investing on. Remember, you also deserve the best things in this world.


❤ What are you thankful for each day? Share in the comment section below! ❤

Labels: ,